Saturday, August 19, 2006

9/11 Conspiracy: Secrets of a Whistleblower by RICHARD ANDREW GROVE
J. Edgar Hoover once said: “The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous- he simply cannot believe it exists" and he would know… as I believe that Hoover is someone who spoke from experience, not conjecture. Do you really want to know what happened on 9-11? What brings me here to you today is my experience- a chain of events and causal consequences- which forged a foundation… from which sprung thousands of hours of research… and has led me to many hundreds of attempts to enlist the interest of people like yourself- people who have experience and resources, but not necessarily all of the information critical to catalyzing the American People into action. I’m going to challenge you to think, and since the only thing our leaders can recommend We do to help win the War on Terror is pay higher gas prices and look the other way while they plunder Our Future, I’m here to ask that you take what I have to say to heart, because you can do something about what’s going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home